As announced by our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the lockdown started from March 25 to May 31, when travel industry crashed badly and still under the same situation, we got news to unlock process that begun from June 1 with reopening of limited commercial, social and other activities, now we have reached to the next phase of unlocking which is ‘Unlock 4’.
Unlock 4 will come into effect from September 1 to September 30 which will bring us more freedom to travel, religious and social gatherings, reopening of metro in Delhi which will bring ease to the public at some points.
What Unlock 4 Brings for Travellers?
1. As said by Ministry of Home Affairs ( MHA ), now there will be no restrictions on intra-state and inter-state movements for general public and goods that clearly means if you are travelling, you need no separate permission or e-permit or any approval either inter-state or intra-state.
2. But It also depends on the state govt., who can make some changes in guidelines and even can impose the local lockdown with permission of Central Government.
3. I was planning for Rishikesh, I had a conversation with the spokesperson and he asked me for Corona report. So It might be possible that a hotel or resorts may ask for a Corona Negative Report for stay.
4. Before travelling, do not forget to ask the hotel, is Covid-19 report is necessary unless enjoy your night in your car or take a tent with you.
5. Another big news is coming about the reopening of the heart of Delhi ‘ Delhi Metro’to resume services from September 7 in a coordinated manner. Many outsiders who come to Delhi for study or business or any other purpose can now travel easily.
What still remains closed?
1. Travellers who are stuck outside India can have permission by the Ministry of Home Affairs then they will be allowed to enter. Rest all services of international air travel will remain suspended except if permitted by MHA.
3. Theatre, swimming pool, cinema halls, entertainment parks and similar crowded will not be opening soon.
4. Schools, College, Coaching Institution and other educational places will also remain shut. The state government may permit 50% teaching staff and no -teaching staff to be called to the school for online teaching and some office related work.
5. People with age above 65 years of age, pregnant women and children below 10 years of age are requested to stay at home and take care of hygiene at home.