While writing this post, India has already 31,10,761 confirmed cases out of which 23,38,899 are recovered, 7,13,593 are active cases and 57,715 people lost there lives due to COVID19. Most of us are so fed up of sitting at home that many of us want to go out, explore places, food and travel. In this Corona Virus pandemic as cases are increasing daily, should we consider to travel? Should we take some measures on how we are travelling? Is it really safe to travel in this Pandemic? Should we quarantine ourself after travelling? Let’s take up some points on should we actually travel now or wait for some time and let the situation come into control.
Travelling plays a significant role in everyone’s life. It improves your Communication and Social skills, ensures your peace of mind, tells about the power of nature and real-life learnings. But after coronavirus Pandemic, the travel industry crashed severely all over the world. Regardless of the truth that we have to live with it, most of the state govt. opened the cities to regulate business and industries like before. But now is it safe for us to travel? Do you actually think that the opening of states means we don’t have to bother about corona or the situation is normal now? Well, the situation is getting worst day by day, Today more than 80,000 cases have been confirmed in just 24 hrs, though the recovery rate of India is good that doesn’t mean that we should take COVID19 lightly. Just ask people or families who lost the life of their closed ones.
So travelling in this pandemic is still risky until the vaccine comes in the market. Before travelling anywhere, you should take some basic safety measures for you and your closed ones:
- Travel only if it’s imperative for you unless try to avoid.
- Try to carry your homemade food so that you can have less contact with the outside food.
- Try to avoid public places or where you can find a crowd.
- Try not to go to a place which is experiencing a high level of coronavirus risk.
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people, whether you are indoor or outside.
- Ensure to keep extra sanitizer and mask with you while travelling.
- After travelling try to quarantine yourself for at least 7 days if no symptoms are diagnosed unless it’s better to quarantine yourself for 14 days.
Travelling is crucial for everyone but your own safety and awareness can save the nation and give the strength to fight from COVID19.
Remember every single life counts for a better nation. JAI HIND